Trucker information has been categorized into its own layer group, which can be enabled using the map layer controls.
Information types that make up Trucker Mode:
- Road Conditions
- Traffic Incidents
- Chain Law
- Chain Stations
- Oversize/Overweight Restrictions
- Ports of Entry/Weigh Stations
The new Trucker Mode feature with resources specific to commercial motor vehicle operators, including the following layers:
- Road Conditions - Displays driving conditions reported by CDOT.
- Traffic Incidents - Displays crashes and unplanned closures.
- Chain Laws - Displays current chain laws in effect for the current road conditions.
- Chain Stations - Displays chain station locations available.
- Oversize/Overweight Restrictions - Displays the restrictions on vehicle size and weight for the current road conditions.
- Ports of Entry/Weigh Stations - Displays the weigh station locations available.
Enabling Trucker Mode:
- Toggle the “Trucker Mode” button to enable the layer group.
- The trucker layers listed above will be displayed on the map.
Disabling individual trucker layers:
- To turn a layer in Trucker Mode on or off, click the to update the map and search results.
Oversize/Overweight restriction information is displayed using the following graphical images:
- Axel count
- Axel width limit
- Height limit
- Length limit
- Width limit
- Weight limit
- Speed limit
- Truck speed limit
- Traffic delay